Download a free 30 day trial version of Lodgit Desk Hotel Software:
Hotel Reservation Schedule
Small Hotel Booking System
The intelligent graphical reservation schedule is the centrepiece of Lodgit Desk. Not only does it offer you a complete overview of information, but also gives you direct access to all of your bookings across all properties; be it a hotel, a guesthouse, holiday home, boarding house or any other type of accommodation.
Our intuitive system lets you quickly draw in new bookings, then extend or reduce them simply by dragging the box. See a list of all guests due to arrive that day, as well those currently checked in or due to depart. Instantly view any vacant rooms, or bring up guest notes with only a click. Everything you need to run your hotel is available to you quickly and easily.
Advantages of the Booking Calendar
- A clear overview of your properties and their occupation status
- Draw in new bookings directly by drag'n'drop
- Move, extend and shorten bookings quickly with a mouse click
- Move rooms after a guest has checked in (split booking)
- Change the status of the booking directly in the calendar
- Create offers, confirmations and invoices with a right-click
- Zoom in/out of the calendar using the slider bar
- Individually define the colours of properties/rooms and their status
- Jump to a date by scrolling the schedule, selecting the calendar, or by using keyboard shortcuts
- Search for vacant rooms with ease with available accommodations automatically displayed and highlighted
- Combine multiple bookings into one group booking and easily modify the group afterwards if necessary
Booking List for Daily Hotel Management
The booking list below the occupancy schedule makes your daily tasks immensely easier thanks to the filter functions:
You can quickly display bookings according to certain criteria (e.g. bookings with unbilled services or new online bookings).
And then there's the search function; with which you can quickly call up all the bookings of a guest with detailed notes.
Control and Filter Functions in the Left Sidebar
- List of all checked in guests (as well as of guests checking in or out today) with reference to regular guest status and any existing guest notes.
- Temporarily hide properties or room types in the booking calendar e.g. to limit the display to all single rooms (see video tutorial)
- Filter only vacant rooms for a defined timeframe
- Display vacant room and their capacities
- Quickly display of the occupation rate of property for a given timeframe