When you booked a remote maintenance or training session with us you'll need the free TeamViewer tool which is available for download here:
On-site training & remote access support
If you wish for premium assistance!
We designed Lodgit Desk to be so intuitive that most of our users can quickly set it up on their own without any extra help. If users have questions or come across a problem, a query to the ticket system or a look into our FAQ is enough to solve the issue.
But, of course there are many reasons why you would want or need additional support:
- You prefer to have the initial setup of Lodgit Desk demonstrated by us.
- You're having very specific difficulties and want us to visually show you their solutions.
- You want an introduction to the basic functions of the software for yourself or for a new member of staff.
With the remote maintenance tool TeamViewer we're happy to stand by your side. Without any call-out fee. Ask us for our remote trainings offers!
Suitable for beginners and experienced users
In a training session we will individually cater for your questions and wishes. There will be a preliminary talk where we can clarify what subjects you want to be informed about. Thereby we can skip explaining features you already know and perfectly tailor the training to your needs. Common topics of a training sessions are for example:
- a general tour through Lodgit Desk:
- demonstration of special features such as the dunning system or the extensive lists and statistics functions
- explanation of the additional modules for Lodgit Desk such as the online systems, the multi user mode or the EPOS systems interface
- answering your questions and going into details and other topics according to your requests
Easy, transparent price structure
As you perhaps already know from our Lodgit Desk licenses, we also offer an easily understandable and transparent price structure for our training sessions - of course without any hidden extra costs.
We charge a fixed rate of 25 Euro per commenced quarter-hour (plus VAT). The duration and thus the total costs of a training session will be arranged with you in advance. Usually one or two hours are enough to give you a comprehensive and competent training. Lodgit Desk training sessions are an affordable and easy way to quickly familiarise yourself and your team with our software and to guarantee that your business keeps on running smoothly.