Your website is the best online booking channel!
"Now more than ever, the main focus and priority for any hotelier should be to sell as much inventory via the hotel website as possible. The hotel website is the most cost-effective distribution channel that also preserves rate parity and price erosion."
Allow your guests to book directly on your website!
- Save on the commission charged by other booking channels such as booking.com, HRS and others
- Win new regular guests and strengthen customer loyalty
- Improve your liquidity with prepayments for online bookings
Example of a website with online hotel booking software
Small hotel website with an online booking system
Select special offers / child discounts when online booking
Search for rooms in specified categories
Integrated booking calendar for website with vacancies (green) and occupancies (red)
Receive online bookings
Easily integrate a complete booking system into your website and receive bookings immediately!
- Synchronise room occupancy automatically in user defined intervals
- Import online bookings into the reservation schedule of Lodgit Desk
- Easily adapt the booking system to the design of your own website using CSS
- NO ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONS
Add a booking calendar to a website
Embed a graphical display of your vacancies in your website.
- Display a calendar or a continuous plan for a single unit or all units of an object
- View your own occupancy online
- Synchronise bookings both manually or automatically in user defined intervals
Calendar export to booking portals
Send your vacancies as an ics feed / ical calendar to booking portals, e.g:
- wimdu, 9flats
- and more
This works best for holiday home rentals if a one-way-connection is enough.
Costs of the additional module "Online Systems":
- A small monthly fee of 1,50 € per synchronised unit
- These can be purchased optionally for any number of units together with the Lodgit Desk license (or added later if you already have a Lodgit license)
- Commission free!
If you purchase a new license or extend an existing one, the module can only be booked for the entire duration of the license. A subsequent booking is always possible until the expiry date of the existing Lodgit Desk license.
Example: If your Lodgit Desk license is valid for 10 months the additional "Lodgit Online Systems" module can only be booked for those remaining 10 months until the Lodgit Desk license expires.