Affordable website design for your hotel based on CONTAO Content Management System:
- easy to use
- add and edit content yourself
- responsive design for mobile devices
- incl. picture galleries, slider, forms
- optional integration of the Online Systems
Some news that effects our German customers; Lodgit Desk Update Version 1.5.4 was released today, and you're well prepared in case the German Federal Council decides to reduce the VAT for accommodation services to 7%. Within Lodgit Desk there is now a new function in the program settings > VAT to easily adjust the VAT rate for accommodation services in all created bookings from a certain date.
This makes your work much easier, especially if you have already created many bookings for 2010. Please note that additional services, in particular catering services, will probably have to be invoiced at the full VAT rate of 19%. If you should offer bed and breakfast as standard, I recommend using the Lodgit Desk feature that extra item packages can be linked to a rental unit and then automatically added when a new booking is made. More details are also described in the video tutorial Managing Extras & Packages
Download the latest version of Lodgit Desk from our website or alternatively run the search for new updates in Lodgit Desk.
In this update the following new features have been added:
- New analysis in the occupancy plan: per rental unit category the number of vacant rental objects is now displayed and automatically updated in relation to the selected search period.
- The order of the rental objects can now be freely defined throughout the program in the object management, so that this order is also adjusted in the occupancy plan.
- Installation of an interface to the EVVA Salto electronic hotel locking system, which allows key cards to be written on in the booking window, among other things.