Lodgit Desk 1.13.5 with many various improvements
OFFER: WEBSITE DESIGN
Affordable web design for hotels based on CONTAO Content Management System:
- Easy to use
- Add and edit content yourself
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Incl. picture galleries, slider, forms
- Optional integration of the hotel booking reservation system
HOTEL SOFTWARE FREE TRIAL
Download a free 30 day trial version of Lodgit Desk Hotel Software:
Lodgit Desk 1.13.5 with many small improvements
Here is a quick overview of the new features in version 1.13.5.
Printing out data
- Whether it's for your personal archives or for financial authorities - this version of Lodgit Desk gives you the option that some of our clients have asked for: To print out the list of open invoices(which you can find in the "Administration" window)
- What can be printed out as well now is the history of a guest in the guest management. Thats e.g. a list of past bookings or of sent e-mails or letters and more!
Better, more individual correspondence
- You send your offers, confirmations and invoices? Then the e-mail's subject line is the first thing your guests will see. In Lodgit Desk's text management you now have a number of new placeholders available (such as the name of the guest and the check-in and check-out date) to make this line more individual and tailor it to your recipient.
- Furthermore you can now change the date on which an individual letter or an e-mail was written. It does no longer have to be the current date but you can enter any date you like - this allows you e.g. to start writing letters that you want to save and send in the future.
We also ironed out some smaller bugs in Lodgit and improved and adjusted bits and bobs. For example the guest management got an additional field in the guest data to enter a P.O. box number - which can be useful and necessary when dealing with companies.
We hope you enjoy exploring the new features and working with Lodgit Desk in general!
If you have any questions or feel like there's something missing in Lodgit or something that we could improve - please let us know and we're happy to help you!