We want to grow and need you as a system administrator (m/f/d) - Apply now
System Administrator (m/f/d) wanted
Permanent position, Leipzig / digital, with immediate effect
Join The Team!
Would you like to join our team working on innovative applications and online systems for the hospitality industry? Server administration is not a foreign language to you? Do you want to take on responsibility and also benefit from opportunities for advancement? Then we have something for you!
Lodgit Hotelsoftware GmbH develops digital solutions for the hotel industry to make small and medium-sized accommodation-rental businesses more competitive. With our software solutions we have successfully established ourselves for more than 10 years being used by companies around the world.
Your tasks at Lodgit
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Setting up accounts and workstations
- Reliable monitoring of systems according to requirements
- Solving problems and failures
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Updating systems with new releases and models
- Managing a containerised infrastructure (Docker)
- Monitoring current software systems, including with tools such as Sentry and comparable monitoring systems, or establishing such tools
- Configuration of FTP servers, web servers (Nginx, IIS, Apache) and proxies (Traefik),
- Setting up and configuring certificates (OpenSSL)
- Training of staff regarding new tools
- Development of an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT guidelines
- Completed training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable; professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) are an advantage
- Proven professional experience as a system administrator, network administrator or in a similar function
- Experience in Linux administration (scripting, SSH, IP tables, services, etc.), Knowledge of macOS an advantage
- Experience in dealing with Windows servers: maintenance, monitoring, updates
- Experience with databases (MSSQL as well as MySQL)
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Scripting in Python or comparable languages
- Excellent proactive communication skills, also across teams (e.g. for updates with downtime)
- Structured way of working, documentation of own steps, communication with the team
- Secure knowledge of the English language desirable
We Offer You:
- A motivated, international team that puts its heart and mind into its work
- Modern work equipment according to your preferences
- The option to work from home whenever you like
- Meet with colleagues on site, online or in hybrid meetings
- Flexible and self-responsible organisation of your working hours
- Regular events to strengthen and promote our team spirit
- Remuneration and holidays in line with the industry
Our corporate culture at Lodgit is based on personal responsibility, teamwork and trust. We rely on short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and open communication without detours.
Do you recognise yourself in our values and the range of tasks? Then become part of our successful and diverse team with enough room for your personal development. We look forward to receiving your application.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO
Dan Häberlein (Head of Software Development)