We use the free TeamViewer tool to connect with you for training sessions and remote maintenance. It's available to download here:
On-Site Training & Remote Access Support
Personalised Hotel Software Training!
We've designed Lodgit Desk to be intuitive to use as possible so that the majority of our users can quickly set it up on their own without any extra help. If users have questions or come across a problem, a query to the ticket system or a look into our FAQ is usually enough to solve the issue.
Reasons for Additional Support:
- You'd like to have the initial setup of Lodgit Desk demonstrated by us.
- You're having very specific difficulties and want us to visually show you the solutions.
- You'd like to have yourself or a new employee introduced to the the program.
We're happy to assist you with the remote maintenance tool TeamViewer. Entirely without travel costs. Talk to us about our remote training offers.
A Fantastic Introduction to Our Hotel Scheduling Software
During a training session we will cater to your individual questions and wishes. In a preliminary talk we clarify the topics you would like to learn about. This saves time in explaining features you already know and perfectly tailors the training to your individual needs. Common topics of training sessions include:
- A general tour through Lodgit Desk:
- Demonstration of special features such as the dunning system or the extensive lists and statistics functions
- Explanation of the additional modules for Lodgit Desk such as the online systems, the multi user mode or the EPOS systems interface
- Answering your questions and going into details on other topics according to your requests
Simple, Transparent Price Structure
As you perhaps already know from our Lodgit Desk licenses, we offer an understandable and transparent price structure for our training sessions - with no hidden costs.
We charge a fixed rate of 25 Euro per quarter-hour (plus VAT) for our personalised one-on-one training. The duration and the total cost of a training session will be arranged with you in advance. Usually one or two hours are sufficient to give a comprehensive and competent training session. Lodgit Desk training sessions are an affordable way to quickly familiarise yourself, and your team, with our software and to ensure a smooth workflow in your company.