Display your room vacancies in a calendar
The add-on module Online Systems* contains the online hotel room booking system as well as these options;
- View a current and up to date online occupancy plan
- Integrate the hotel occupancy calendar for each room or property into your own website with a simple code snippet
- Make entries yourself (owner-bookings) and have them automatically transfer into Lodgit Desk
- Generate an ics feed (shareable calendar information) for each unit for holiday home partner channels like airBnB, 9flats and more.
View Your Own Occupancy Online
From any computer or smart phone with internet access, you can view your hotel occupancy and, if required, make bookings for your guests there yourself. Just access the SSL-protected login area and view the online booking form. These owner-created online bookings are transferred over automatically into Lodgit Desk through regular synchronisation, including complete address data and if specified, the guest’s payment method.
A Booking Calendar For Your Website
In addition to the online occupancy plan, which shows the occupancy of a property, you can also integrate individual calendars for each accommodation into your website, where you can set how many months should be displayed.
Example of a Lodgit calendar: Vacancy calendar of 'Gut Royum'
An Alternative To Online Bookings
Do you want to show your guests when you have vacancies but would rather them not to be able to book directly? No problem!
Simply integrate the booking calendar into your website with the code snippet provided, and let your guests contact you with a contact form. Your guests can see when rooms are available and then contact you through the booking form.
If you want to receive actual online bookings, you can use the Online Hotel Booking System.
Connect to Holiday Home Channels like AirBnB or 9flats
Channels that advertise holiday homes or apartments are currently not connected to channel managers. This means if you receive a booking you have to go through each website and update the status - which takes a lot of time!
But with the new ICS-feed this is a thing of the past! We offer a feed for each rentable unit in the form of an iCal-Calendar (ICS-Feed), which is updated at regular intervals and can be imported from these portals.
* The module "Online Systems" requires a valid Lodgit Desk license. Once you have a license, the online 'Online Systems' module can then be added for a small monthly fee in our online shop.