Guest management for a better customer acquisition
Has the guest standing in front of you stayed with you before? The cleaning woman must not forget that Mr Smith is allergic to downs! And you would rather not want Mr. Miller to stay at your house again?
These and many more are daily requirements to your guest management system - which Lodgit Desk can cover with ease.
- Profiles and contact data incl. optional birthday reminder
- Overview of all bookings, invoices and travel companions of a guest (guest history)
- Organize contacts in automatic or user defined groups for a quicker access
- general guest notes and cleaning notes relevant for your staff
- universal search field searching the entire guest data including notes
- automatically counting the number of bookings to easily identify regular guests
- importing addresses via CSV or vCard files from common address book software (Microsoft® Outlook, Apple® Contacts etc.)
- and much more!
Send letters and e-mails to selected guests
Create letters and e-mails for single or multiple selected guests (bulk letter function). Of course you can use the individual, personalized salutations stored in the guest data as well as a country- or guest-specific address format.
Always keep track of the entire correspondence with your guests as all letters as well as offers, confirmations and invoices will be stored both with the guest data in the guest management (history) as well as in the searchable archives.
Using an export interface your guest data can also be stored as a CSV- or Excel file which can then be used with other software such as Microsoft Word™ e.g. to create bulk letters there.