Legally compliant daily closing statement
A CONVENIENT CASH BOOK FOR AN EASY OVERVIEW
In all lodging establishments it is often the case that extras, such as beverages or snacks are immediately paid for by the guests in cash. Similarly, smaller supplier invoices often have to paid in cash straight away.
You can easily enter the cash receipts and cash expenses generated in both cases into the cash book by creating receipts, and thus always have an overview of the current cash balance.
Legally compliant cash book features & functions:
- Automatic posting of guest invoices paid in cash
- Manual booking in and out of individual items
- Logging of deposits and cash withdrawals
- Printing out of the hotel cash book
- Creation of a cash statement
- Connection a technical security device (TSE), so you can work in accordance with specific countries legal requirements
Cash statement Archive
Once the bill is settled and the cash accounts are closed, the statement is transferred to the cash book archive where all balances are listed.
This can viewed by specific time frames where all reports can be printed out again.
Lodgit Desk can help you simplify your bookkeeping and leave you more time for your guests!