Your website is the best online booking channel!
Now more than ever, the main focus and priority for any hotelier should be to sell as much inventory via the hotel website as possible. The hotel website is the most cost-effective distribution channel tat also preserves rate parity and price erosion. www.hospitalitynet.org
Allow your guests to book right on your website!
- Save the commissions charged by other booking channels such as booking.com, HRS and others
- Win new regular guests and strengthen customer loyalty
- Improve your liquidity with prepayments for online bookings
Receive online bookings
Easily integrate a complete booking system into your website and receive bookings immediately!
- Synchronise occupations automatically in user defined intervals
- Import online bookings into the reservation schedule of Lodgit Desk
- Easily adapt the booking system to the design of your website using CSS
- NO ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONS
- more information
Publish a booking calendar
Imbed a graphical display of your vacancies in your website.
- Display a calendar or a countinuous plan for a single unit or all units of an object
- View your own occupancy online
- NEW: ical feeds for integration into online channels
- Synchronise occupations either manually or automatically in user defined intervals
- more information
Costs of the additional module "online systems":
- monthly fee of 1,70 € per synchonised unit
- can be purchased optionally for any number of units together with the Lodgit Desk license (or additionally later if you already have a Lodgit license)
- no commissions
If you purchase a new license or extend an existing one, the module can only be booked for the entire duration of the license. A subsequent booking is always possible until the expiry date of the existing Lodgit Desk license.
Example: If your Lodgit Desk license is valid for 10 more months the additional "Lodgit Online Systems" module can also only be booked for those remaing 10 months until the Lodgit Desk license expires.